Re: [Condor-users] I have 4 jobs being held in the queue andnothingis running because of that

Ian,
Thank you very much for your help, you are my savior right now...
Am I doing something wrong here, should I run this expression from a
different directory maybe the c:\condor\bin? I tried your suggestion
from two different systems, one being my computer , the second one the
central manager and the response is the same.  When I used single
quotation the error is "OpSys is not recognized" and if I used them the
error is "was unexpected at this time", please read the messages below.
Sincerely,

C:\Condor>condor_status -const (OpSys == "WINNT52" || OpSys ==
"WINNT51") && (Arch == "INTEL") && (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory *
1024) >= ImageSize) && (HasFileTransfer) && (HasWindowsRunAsOwner &&
(LocalCredd =?= "Mann.earthdata.com"))
condor_status: unknown host ==
'OpSys' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Condor>condor_status -const '(OpSys == "WINNT52" || OpSys ==
"WINNT51") && (Arch == "INTEL") && (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory *
1024) >= ImageSize) && (Has
FileTransfer) && (HasWindowsRunAsOwner && (LocalCredd =?=
"Mann.earthdata.com"))
'
' was unexpected at this time.