Re: [Condor-users] Quill some tables not populated

As I asked you before, what are the settings of the QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG
variables in your condor_config file.  You have to set either
QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = TRUE (which will log *everything*)
or STARTD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = TRUE  which should get the machines tables.
That has to be true in the condor config of every startd in your pool.

I am not sure if you have to have a condor_quill running on every machine
in the pool too, but the manual would say.  If so then you need
a .pgpass file in the SPOOL directory.

Steve Timm
]