Re: [Condor-users] The SECMAN error again

Master and Schedd = submit only node
Master and Startd = execute only node(runs jobs)
Master and Startd and Schedd = submit node which can also run jobs
Master and Collector and Negotiator = Collector which neither runs jobs nor can be used to submit.

Ralph Finch wrote:
Fixed and condor working again.

I tried using another, lower port number; same problem.

So finally I removed condor and reinstalled, using the .msi package and the
condor_config file it produces. Then it worked.  Then using WinMerge I
compared the standard config file with ours.  And somehow the line
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER COLLECTOR NEGOTIATOR SCHEDD STARTD had some daemons
dropped from it, creating the problem.  Though it prompts a question, are
all of these daemons needed on the non-central-manager machines?

Ralph Finch