Re: [Condor-users] IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized

Hmm doesnt look like i can wget files, error log shows the same error about the incoming packet header being unrecognized.

The output for condor version is

$CondorVersion: 7.2.4 Aug 22 2009 $
$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_DEBIAN_UKNOWN $

Thanks,
Richad