Re: [Condor-users] IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized

It looks to me like the build of condor you are using does not support SOAP. It does not look like a build of condor generated by the condor team. Perhaps it is a stripped-down build that has optional features such as SOAP turned off.

Perhaps you can benefit from the condor debian repository now being maintained by the condor team:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/debian/

--Dan

Richard Hosking wrote:
Hmm doesnt look like i can wget files, error log shows the same error about the incoming packet header being unrecognized.

The output for condor version is

$CondorVersion: 7.2.4 Aug 22 2009 $
$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_DEBIAN_UKNOWN $

Thanks,
Richad