From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xenia Fave
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:08 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Daemons Fail to run on node

Hi Ian,

I am almost positive quotas are not in use, however is there a command to check this for sure?

I was not able to touch the file and thus of course could not write in it.

[xfave@compute-1-0 ~]$ sudo -u condor touch /scratch/condor/log/test.txt

touch: cannot touch `/scratch/condor/log/test.txt': Read-only file system

[xfave@compute-1-1 ~]$ sudo -u condor echo "hello world" >>/scratch/condor/log/test.txt

-bash: /scratch/condor/log/test.txt: Read-only file system

I tried to remount the file system and received the following. I have never used the command before so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

[xfave@compute-1-0 condor]$ sudo umount /scratch /dev/sda3

Password:

umount: /scratch: device is busy

umount: /scratch: device is busy