Re: [Condor-users] GPU and condor?

Hello Tung-Han Hsieh,

Very interesting! You just change the configure file and everything
works. It seems that there is some work to do to track the status of
the GPU. I'm wondering how do you do that in your system. By adding
codes to ask GPU to send heartbeat information to Condor?

Thanks!

2010/1/7 Miron Livny <miron@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> To all GPUers out there,
>
> We would be very interested in hearing from you what Condor can do to help
> you in managing GPU clusters. So far we did not find much we can offer in
> this space. Any guidance you can provide will be most welcomed.
>
> Miron
>

> Xiang Ni wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tung-Han Hsieh,
>>
>> Thanks and you sharing is very helpful!
>>
>> I'm also interested in this topic and I have some confusions.
>>
>> How do you make condor aware of the existence of GPUs? By modifying the
>> Hawkeye?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> 2010/1/7 Tung-Han Hsieh <tunghan.hsieh@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We have some experiences on building a GPU cluster using
>>> condor.
>>>
>>> Currently we have two GPU clusters, used for different
>>> research
>>> groups. Each cluster is composed by the following