Re: [Condor-users] about setting up dedicated resources in Condor Windows cluster

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the message very much!
I do want to run a parallel job on the Condor cluster. I have tried
the method you mentioned and check for few times.
But the submitted job still never run and just keep as idle status.

This is the message with "condor_q -better-analyze"

7.000: run analyais summary. of 32 machines,
   0  are rejected by your job's requirements
   0  reject your job because of their own requirements
   0  match but are serving users with a bettwer priority in the pool
   8  match but reject the job for unknown reasons
   0  match but will not currently preempt their existing job
   0  match but are curretnly offiline
   24 are available to run your job

The current Condor cluster works fine with vanilla universe, but have
problem with parallel universe.

Thanks,
Kimaru