Re: [Condor-users] quick condor_rooster question

Thanks for  the quick reply. I had thought of this as it's
a quick fix but the only problem I see is if someone submits
a large number of short jobs. By the time condor_power
has finished waking up all the machines it may be a couple
of hours later and they may  have completed anyway. I'm
thinking of creating something that will just wakeup the
first n machines on each cycle and forget about the
rest (which will be woken on a later cycle in necessary).
Bit like a badly behaved FIFO.

Would be nice if a limit could be included in Condor - hint hint.

cheers.

-ian.