Re: [Condor-users] Minimal Condor Install

Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández wrote:
Thank you, I've already read the page, but there is no information about which files each daemon require to work, so I cannot decide which files to delete and which to keep. Running a list(ls) and find commands, I found there are 69 .dbg files inside the installed folder, this files uses: 489,084,441 bytes of disk, can I delete them? or are required by their daemons?

You can safely delete them, and everything will continue to run fine. The .dbg files contain debugging symbols that will only be used to generate an improved error report in the unlikely event a Condor daemon crashes.

regards,
Todd