Re: [Condor-users] Wnidows schedd job limits (Was: RE: Hooks in the Scheduler Universe?)

Job hooks
In the hive mind opinion should I not consider even testing using job hooks (for replacement of schedd/negotiator) on windows right now?
Well, Todd closed that ticket. I swear it's never worked in 7.4.x for me but I have retest now and confirm this.

Yes, the really bad job-hook issue on Windows (which caused the startd to hang) that tripped up a lot of people has been fixed since v7.4.0 and closed, details at
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=422

Be aware there is a much more nebulous and difficult to reproduce corner-case job-hook issue on Windows that has not yet been resolved at:
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=1360
How many folks are impacted by this issue in practice is unclear, but thought to be rather small.

regards,
Todd