Re: [Condor-users] Define two different executables in the same .sub file?

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Sónia Liléo <sonia.lileo@xxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

I wonder if it is possible to define in a single submit file two distinct executables that have to be run one after the other in the same execute node.

Not really.

What I want to do is the following:

1. First: change the mode of the batch.sh file to the execute mode by using the command chmod

executable = chmod
arguments = +x batch.sh
transfer_executable=false
should_transfer_files=yes
transfer_input_files=path to my\batch.sh

You can just change the executable to be /bin/sh:

executable = /bin/sh
arguments = batch.sh
transfer_executable = false
transfer_input_files = path/to/your/batch.sh

- Ian