Re: [Condor-users] understanding condor history file

Thanks Ian. I do understand that batch system log files should be read using the batch system command but I think there some problem with that at the moment.
Does, history file logs every single jobs those were submitted? We have a separate files which logs the jobID (along with some other info) as soon as the job is submitted to the cluster. There is a huge difference in the number of jobs in history file and our own log file. Any idea what am I missing?

Cheers,
Santanu