Re: [Condor-users] Define Pool Password (Central password storage) for Windows Pool to use the RunAsOwner functionality

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Felix Wolfheimer <f.wolfheimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[SNIP] the question is
again: "Need the user account condor_pool to be created on the
machines?" I'm confused about the message

Account: condor_pool@<my.central.manager>

which the condor_store_cred command is giving me when I register the
password.

I've never created that account on any condor pool that I've set up with credd and it seems to work  So I'd say the answer is no, you don't have to create the account.