Re: [Condor-users] Special "admin" jobs

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately, the update packages can become
quite large such that I don't want to send them with each job.
Additionally, I don't want to have the situation that each user is
allowed to mess around with the update system of the application. I
would like to configure it in a way that only a subset of the users is
allowed to run an "update job" and the other users submit their jobs and
just use the software "as is". As the update sometimes is quite urgent
(e.g. if critical bugs occur) I would like to have the option that the
admins have the possibility to submit an "urgent" update job such that
Condor kills any running job on the machine and runs the update
immediately.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion.