[Condor-users] Machine ranking

Hello,
I would like to set a machine ranking in such a way that when a certain job (eg "minification"-job) is send to the pool it should get highest priority and all current jobs are preempted.
I want to do this by using the ARGUMENTS in the submission files and specify them in the condor_config files of the nodes.

I attached a submission file as example.
The ARGUMENTS are here:

Arguments = @MinifierJob_2.rsp imagetool

The problem I am having is this: Most of the times my submission files are containing a whole list of arguments. In the above mentioned case I would like to use only the information "imagetool". How can I "extract" a certain information out of this list of arguments.

My ranking in the config files of the nodes should look something like:

RANK = ARGUMENTS == "imagetool"

But this is only working when having only one argument and not a whole list. Can someone help me out with this?

Best regards,
Robert

--
-----------------------

-----------------------

Universe = vanilla
Notification = Error
Notify_user = user@xxxxxxxxxxx

# OS requirements
Requirements = (OpSys == "WINNT51" || OpSys == "WINNT52" || OpSys == "WINNT60" || OpSys == "WINNT61" || (OpSys == "LINUX" && Arch == "X86_64"))

# Add Ranking requirements to select machines to run this job based on rank
# By default we want the machine that is the fastest and with the most available memory
# Reduce the rank for the machine that matched last time but didn't finish the job
Rank = kflops + memory*1024 - (Machine =?= LastRemoteHost)*500000

# Be sure to copy files back and forth to the node (linux disables this by default)
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

On_exit_hold = ( ExitCode == 1 ) || ( ExitCode == 2)
On_exit_remove = (ExitBySignal == False) && (ExitCode == 0)

#
# default is 10 minutes
# uncomment the following line to change the delay time
# next_job_start_delay = 120

Executable = C:/Program Files/Leica Geosystems/XPro/xpro_condor_runner_$$(OpSys)_$$(Arch).bat
Input = MinifierJob_0.rsp
Arguments = @MinifierJob_0.rsp imagetool
Output = MinifierJob_0.out
Log = MinifierJob_0.log