Re: [Condor-users] Machine ranking

Hi Robert,
Maybe this help you:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.7/3_5Policy_Configuration.html#SECTION00454000000000000000

In this guide:
https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=WholeMachineSlots
They use variables in submitFile to allow High Resources jobs, I think
you could use something like this:

In the submitFile add this:
+MinifierJob = True

In the Execute Nodes's configuration add this:
START_MINIFIER_JOB = TARGET.MinifierJob =?= True
START = ($(START)) && ($(START_MINIFIER_JOB))

SUSPEND = ($(SUSPEND)) || ( TARGET.MinifierJob =!= True )

I hope this help you. I didn't why you want to use the Arguments directive.

Bye

--
Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández
Ingeniero de Sistemas