Re: [Condor-users] [Possible Bug?] Macros not allowed in log file name in DAG node submit files

It is documented in the manual:

An additional restriction applies to the submit description file command Log
specific to a Condor job within a DAG node. This command may not be defined in
such a way that it uses macros. Using a macro would violate the restriction
that there be exactly one log file specified for the potentially multiple jobs
within a single cluster.

Nathan Panike