Re: [Condor-users] Machine ranking

hi Edier,
thanks for your help.
the reason why I want to use the Arguments for this is because my sub file are automatically created by the software I am using. I would have to edit all sub files manually if I want to that more often. Therefor I want to use out of the sub files what is in there without manipulating them.

And the ARGUMENTS are the only values which are uniquely stating which kind of job it is. In my case the Arguements are holding the names of the executable I am calling for a job.

Do you know how I could come to a solution without manually changing/modifying the sub files?
Regards,
Robert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------