[Condor-users] Win7 and kbdd daemon

Hi All

Just wondering if someone has a summary of the status of the condor_kbdd daemon
with regards to working correctly for Win7.

What version/s of 7.4 and 7.6 correctly detect keyboard activity on Win7, and what (if anything)
special needs to be done to config files (or the registry) to allow it to work?

I have searched the user-list archives and wiki but am finding it difficult to
dig out this information.

Thanks for  any info/help.

Cheers

Greg

P.S. Our "installs" are not via MSI installs but via extracting and copying
the zip file