Re: [Condor-users] kbdd not working on windows server 2008

Here are the outputs of the commands you wanted me to execute:

d:\condor NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(F)
          BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
          NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
          CREATOR OWNER:(I)(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
          BUILTIN\Users:(I)(OI)(CI)(RX)
          BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(AD)
          BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(WD)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files

d:\condor\bin NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(F)
              BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
              NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
              CREATOR OWNER:(I)(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(OI)(CI)(RX)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(AD)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(WD)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files

d:\condor\log NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(F)
              BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
              NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
              CREATOR OWNER:(I)(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(OI)(CI)(RX)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(AD)
              BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(WD)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files

d:\condor\spool NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(F)
                BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
                NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(OI)(CI)(F)
                CREATOR OWNER:(I)(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
                BUILTIN\Users:(I)(OI)(CI)(RX)
                BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(AD)
                BUILTIN\Users:(I)(CI)(WD)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files

d:\condor\condor_config BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(F)
                        NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(F)
                        VMS\eabel:(I)(F)
                        BUILTIN\Users:(I)(RX)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files

d:\condor\log\kbdlog BUILTIN\Administrators:(F)
                     BUILTIN\Administrators:(I)(F)
                     NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(I)(F)
                     BUILTIN\Users:(I)(RX)

Successfully processed 1 files; Failed processing 0 files