To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ziliang Guo <ziliang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/24/2011 05:49PM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] kbdd not working on windows server 2008

Uh, of course it doesn't if it's running like it does under XP.  If it's running under the Condor service in the system session, it can't see keyboard activity.  Which is why we've been trying to get it to run in the user session on user login.  Even when running under the user session, it can be up to 5 minutes before the startd is updated about keyboard/mouse activity.

--
Condor Project Windows Developer