Re: [Condor-users] rooster on linux, take 3

On 11/29/2011 08:41 AM, Dan Bradley wrote:

> After testing to see which machines match the job, the negotiator sorts
> the matching machines and chooses the most desirable one.  If it chooses
> an offline machine, it should inform the collector and update
> MachineLastMatchTime.  Can you confirm from your negotiator log whether
> it is choosing the offline machine or not?

What is the minimum log level to capture this: D_JOB D_MACHINE? I need
to reconfigure the logging because now it cycles through 2 1MB log files
faster than it goes through the list of slots. Also, is that
NEGOTIATOR_LOG or NEGOTIATOR_MATCH_LOG?

Thanks
--
Dimitri Maziuk