Re: [Condor-users] Need to specify execute directory instead of dir_XXX

> Would this be an application for condor_ssh_to_job?

Alas, we are running an all-Windows pool. I still miss our network of
Sun machines.

But Greg Thain suggested:

"Ah, so you have a shared filesystem between the submit and all the
execute machines?

If so, you can just turn off file transfer

should_transfer_files = false

and Condor will assume that the directory you submitted from is the
directory that the job should run in on the execute side."

So we will try that. We've been using file transfers for years, when
that was the only way Condor on Windows could transfer files. Now
Windows supports the \\machine-name\directory-name notation so we do
have shared filesystems on Windows.

RF