Re: [Condor-users] kbbd issues

TJ, Eric's problem is almost certainly a connectivity problem wherein
the kbdd can't authenticate to the startd. Todd had a theory that the
kbdd was not receiving session renewal instructions from the startd.
It that is the case, we should see something in the startd log,
assumingD_ALWAYS covers the relevant error messages.