[Condor-users] setting up condor pool

Hi everyone, thanks for all the help so far (Thomas!). I can now start up Condor daemons on 3 of my machines which is great. The problem is they don’t seem to know about each other. Which made me realize that I never actually told my execute machines how to get in touch with the master. Can someone tell me how to do this? I have a master set up as a submit machine and two others that are just execute machines. Appreciate the input. Thanks!

Salman