Re: [Condor-users] setting up condor pool

On 2/15/2012 5:18 PM, Pervez, Salman wrote:
That helps, but unfortunately I am not quite there yet. It would be
helpful if someone were to talk me through some of these details. So
far it looks like there are three possible ways to modify the classad
for a machine.

All the possible ways are covered in the Condor Manual, but I realize the Manual, albeit reasonably complete, is not a quick read...

Did you take a peek at the quick configuration HOWTOs at

  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToAdminRecipes

Specifically, the one listed there titled "How to insert custom ClassAd attributes into a machine ad" may be helpful to you:

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToInsertClassAdIntoMachineAds

regards,
Todd