Re: [Condor-users] Condor & Ensembl/BLAST?

On 1/16/2012 7:57 AM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
On 01/13/2012 07:45 AM, Martin Steele wrote:
Hi All,

Would anyone on this list know how to configure Ensembl/BLAST to work
with Condor, rather than the default batch scheduler that BLAST expects
(LSF)?
Try a search for just "condor blast" - there are a number of examples of
how to use blast with condor in the results.

Looks like the question is about ensembl rather than condor or blast. You'll need to figure out what "smaller jobs ... each of which can be executed on a separate CPU or machine" are (quoting http://www.sanger.ac.uk/resources/software/est_db/) and submit them as a condor dag. And of course set up the "various bioinformatic programmes incorporated into the est_db analysis pipeline" to run on your condor cluster.

(I'm not familiar with Ensembl, all I know about it is what google told me.)

Dima