Re: [Condor-users] not seeing Windows 7 CPUs

In your case, I want to say that your machine is for some reason
unable to talk to the central manager, hence why they are currently
not visible and why running condor_status returns nothing on those
machines. We can try running the following on the bad.hostname
machine.

condor_advertise -debug UPDATE_STARTD_AD

and see what that says. This will tell your machine to advertise its
startd to the central manager. Also, on the central manager, I'd look
at the collector log to see what it says. You might want to jack up
the debug level considerably to catch more output.

I know I've mentioned this before, but we want to make sure that
domain wise, if you lookup the hostname/domain using the IP address of
one of the bad machines on the central manager, we want to make sure
that domain is actually in the ALLOW_READ/WRITE lists in the central
manager's config file.