Re: [HTCondor-users] Change MaxJobs limit on a running dagman job

Thanks for your answer, I was hoping to be able to do so without editing the dag file to remove any issue with file access or UAC. Anyway, I'll try to do it your way but it would be great to be able to change arguments directly.
Best,

Jerome
+33 (0) 1 53 06 25 37
BUF Compagnie
139-141 Boulevard Ney
75018 Paris
Pensez a l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message