Re: [HTCondor-users] Change MaxJobs limit on a running dagman job

Jerome:

Here is what you do (if you are in a unix system):

1. condor_hold <DAGMan job id>
2. condor_q -l <DAGMan job id> | grep Arguments | sed 's/^Arguments = //' > args
3. Now edit args so that MaxJobs is the limit that you want. (So just
change "-MaxJobs 500" to "-MaxJobs 200" or whatever you want.
4. condor_qedit <DAGMan job id> Arguments "$(cat args)"
5. condor_release <DAGMan job id>

(I developed this solution on a version 7.9.4 system, if that matters)

Nathan Panike