Re: [HTCondor-users] Failed to build 8.0.0 using WiX with win7, MSVS2010, WiX 3.7

Stupid tab to click...........

Anyway, one suggestion. If you're going to be building your own MSIs,
I would suggest grabbing the zip of the Windows version of HTCondor
instead of using the MSI, installing it, and trying to generate the
MSI from the installed binaries. Also, it's suggested that you copy
out the wix files into a separate directory and run the do_wix script
from there instead of doing it inside of the unzipped folder.