[HTCondor-users] Windows 7 Firewall problems in dir_XXX

Good afternoon,

   Im currently having problems with windows 7 firewall that keeps blocking the execution of my program in Condor.

The problem I have is that as the directory dir_XXX where XXX is the PID of my process always changes, I cant seem to create a Windows FW rule to allow the execution of the underlying process (which is always called the same and always uses same communication port).

I have looked around on forum, but cant find an answer, although surprisingly I havent seen people having this problem, so im not sure if im looking correctly.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Kind regards,

  David