Re: [HTCondor-users] Master Daemon - can't find address

The condor_config .local file is as follows. Some of these are now unnecessary as I have put them into the main config file - only really the CREDD and ClassAds stuff is new:

##===========================================================
# Local Config File

##===========================================================
## The following lines were added to make the installation conform
## This may be added to all machines except the master, which
## requires additional information for CREDD

#============================================================
# Basic Settings
CONDOR_HOST= PC0424.assets.general.firm.com
UID_DOMAIN=firm.com
FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN=$(UID_DOMAIN)
COLLECTOR_NAME="GROUP_L"
ALLOW_READ=*.firm.com
ALLOW_WRITE=*.firm.com
ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR=PC0424
START=TRUE
SUSPEND=FALSE
DAEMON_LIST=MASTER SCHEDD STARTD KBDD - should already be set correctly
# check using condor_config_val  DAEMON_LIST

#==============================================================
## CREDD-Specific ##

# Copied from other condor_config.local file
# LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = /shared/condor/config.$(OPSYS)

CREDD_HOST = PC0424.assets.general.firm.com
CREDD_CACHE_LOCALLY = True

STARTER_ALLOW_RUNAS_OWNER = True

# ALLOW_CONFIG is for password authentication
# e.g. joe.bloggs@xxxxxxxx/PC0424 - will allow user Joe Bloggs at Firm
#      to set passwords only from machine PC0424
#      Additional options may be included separated by commas
#      condor_store_cred -c add   -- setting the pool password locally
#      condor_store_cred -c -n PC0424 add   -- setting the pool password remotely on machine PC0424
ALLOW_CONFIG = andrew.mole@*, *@PC0424
#HOSTALLOW_CONFIG = $(CONDOR_HOST) - this is now deprecated

SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = NTSSPI, PASSWORD
SEC_CONFIG_NEGOTIATION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_AUTHENTICATION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_ENCRYPTION = REQUIRED
SEC_CONFIG_INTEGRITY = REQUIRED

#Custom ClassAds - these should advertise software resources
#OasysGSA = True
OasysGSA = "8.6"

#STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), OasysGSA  -- deprecated
STARTD_ATTRS = $(STARTD_ATTRS), OasysGSA