Re: [HTCondor-users] Unexpected feature for Condor 8.0.2 (debugging variable expansion)

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM, R. Kent Wenger <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Antonio Chay wrote:
>
> Ah, you mean for the node job, right?  In that case, the submit file is just
> the one you define in the DAG, but there are a bunch of command-line
> arguments that define the variables and so on.  You can see the
> condor_submit command line by looking in the dagman.out file.

It prints my variables, but not the complete expanded submit file,
what I'm looking for is something like this:

Notification = Never
Universe   = vanilla
Executable = /bin/bash
request_memory = 1 GB
request_cpus = 1
Log        = log
1     = out
Error      = err
should_transfer_files = YES
Arguments  = "-c 'echo ""HOLA MUNDO""; exit 0'"
Initialdir = dir.1
Queue

A completely evaluated/expanded (after the DAG parsing) condor submit file.