Re: [HTCondor-users] Unexpected feature for Condor 8.0.2 (debugging variable expansion)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Antonio Chay wrote:

It prints my variables, but not the complete expanded submit file,
what I'm looking for is something like this:

Notification = Never
Universe   = vanilla
Executable = /bin/bash
request_memory = 1 GB
request_cpus = 1
Log        = log
1     = out
Error      = err
should_transfer_files = YES
Arguments  = "-c 'echo ""HOLA MUNDO""; exit 0'"
Initialdir = dir.1
Queue

A completely evaluated/expanded (after the DAG parsing) condor submit file.

The closest you can do is 'condor_q -l' or 'condor_history -l' on the job.
(Condor_history if the job is no longer in the queue.)

Kent