Re: [HTCondor-users] dag job hung on bogus windows OpSys requirement

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014, Rowe, Thomas wrote:

OK, I misspoke. There is no requirements section/variable in the .sub. There are no useful log outputs. I submit the .dag file with condor_submit_dag. Everything looks the same as on the machines where it works is the main thing I'm trying to convey. The job just magically decides it has to run on a Winnt51 machine despite being submitted on a Windows 2008 machine.

What does "condor_config_val OPSYS" report on the "good" and "bad" machines? Also, what does "condor_status -l" report for OpSys on the "good" and "bad" machines?

Kent