Re: [HTCondor-users] ignore accounting groups

so, there is no way to ignore accounting groups from an administration
point of view? Is it possible to set anyone who sets an accounting
group to a very high priority. I just want to use username for their
priority and not accounting group.

If this feature does not exist this should be added. This is an
enterprise sort of feature.