Re: [HTCondor-users] ignore accounting groups

Hi Keith,

If you don't setup any accounting groups in the negotiator, I believe it will (somewhat) silently ignore their presence in the job's ad and treat all jobs as if they were in an accounting group named "<none>".

I'm not 100% sure this is true.  You can enable D_FULLDEBUG on the negotiator to test the hypothesis though.

If that doesn't work, I'd look at seeing if the "accounting_group" command overrides the +AccountingGroup attribute.  If so, you can set in the config file:

accounting_group = foo
SUBMIT_EXPRS = accounting_group

Then, if the C++ application uses "condor_submit", then "accounting_group = foo" is automatically added to the submission (i.e., this config setting is *client* side, not *schedd*).

Apologies for only having general directions, not a concrete solution.

Brian