Re: [HTCondor-users] change to condor_submit - user feedback desired! (was Re: multiple condor_submit's - one cluster)

Lauren

It is for the 1st time that I see such a beautifully written, crystal clear, lucid  analysis in defense for usability...

I loved every word I hope that will change the way everyone thinks on this HTCondor forum. This is called UX.

Translation: repect and make happy the future users who never read this thread and never will.

Thanks Lauren

Miha