Re: [HTCondor-users] Scratch space and input subdirectories

In the $INT() macro, what ever is after the , is passed as a printf formatter string,   so you can do

    $INT(Process,_%d_)

To get

   _1_

Etc.

So we preserve the leading space in this case because you might want to have it,  and it “probably” won’t matter

On the output side.  The exception, of course is when you are token pasting as you are there.

On the other hand, because we allow for arbitrary printf formats, you could also do this.

remote_initialdir = $INT(Process, case=%d)

-tj