Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows, Credential setup issues

Did you also store the pool password on the second machine with condor_store_cred -c add? I'm not sure this is the cause of that error but thought I would mention it.

-----Original Message-----
From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mathieu Peyréga
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:09 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows, Credential setup issues

Hello,

I've been using the config files provided in PM by Sean Milligan

It's configured with a central manager which is not used as a computation node, so I also set-up a second machine.

condor_store_cred returns operation suceed, but the check command line shows no LocalCred

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_status -f "%s\t" Name -f "%s\n"
ifThenElse(isUndefined(LocalCredd),\"UNDEF\",LocalCredd)
slot10@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot11@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot12@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot13@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot14@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot15@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot16@LUGDUNUM UNDEF
slot1@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot2@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot3@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot4@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot5@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot6@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot7@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot8@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF
slot9@LUGDUNUM  UNDEF

I attached the condor CreddLog in case it helps to spot whats going on.

There are some strange lines such as :

01/19/16 11:55:33 DC_AUTHENTICATE: required authentication of
192.168.1.167 failed: AUTHENTICATE:1006:exceeded 1453200933 deadline during authentication|AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using PASSWORD

Regards,

Mathieu