[HTCondor-users] Problem with classpath in java universe on linux

Hi all,

We currently use a pool with Windows-machines and want to extend this with Linux machines.
But our jobs doesn't run on the linux-machines because jar-files wasn't found.

Now I have a testjob that prints the classpath.

The output of a Windows-execute-node is:
    C:\condor\bin;C:\condor\bin/scimark2lib.jar;.;C:\condor\execute\dir_2108\start.jar;C:\condor\execute\dir_2108\run.jar
The output of a Linux-execute-node is:
    /usr/lib/condor:/usr/lib/condor/scimark2lib.jar:.:start.jar:abc/run.jar

The submit-file:
    universe = java
    executable = start.jar
    arguments = TestCondor
    #arguments = StartCondor 15
    output = condorJob.out
    error = condorJob.err
    log = condorJob.log
    should_transfer_files = YES
    when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
    jar_files = start.jar,abc/run.jar
    Requirements = OpSys == "LINUX"
    #Requirements = OpSys == "WINDOWS"
    queue

If I put all jar-files in the local directory, it works. But when using relative or absolute path, it doesn't work on Linux-machines.

On the Windows-machines the path is resolved to the execute-path. (The path to the file is replaced with the path of the execute-directory)
Is this on Linux-machines also possible?
Because we have lot of jobs and I don't want to copy all library-files to the local directories.

Many thanks for your help
Werner