Re: [HTCondor-users] Schedd dies with an exception when communicating with IPv6 startd

More precisely, neither of them has an IPv6 address registered in DNS. They might, however, have the fe80:: link-local IPv6 addresses, or maybe even an auto-configured IPv6 that's not registered in DNS. Good luck!

	-Michael Pelletier.