Re: [HTCondor-users] job transform: change requirement condition?

Hi Thomas,

You can include the rest of the original value using capture groups. For example:Âregexps("^25(\d+)",unparse(DiskUsage),"33\1")

Also, it looks like you're overriding the entire Requirements _expression_ in that last example instead of DiskUsage.

Hope this helps,
Collin