Re: [HTCondor-users] sudo / package installation inside a docker container inside a user job

On 6/13/19 3:07 PM, Gergely Debreczeni via HTCondor-users wrote:
> python3, tensorflow, gnuplot, etc... nothing special, in principle they could be installed in advance, but each user group has different requirements and we don't want to manage / maintain so many different docker image...

Is reproduce/repet-ability a concern? You may get a different new
version of $foo on every run if you do this; "immutable" is one of the
buzzwords in docker's sales pitch.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin