[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Consultant

HTCondor Community,

We at Emsi, a labor market analytics firm, are looking for an expert in configuring HTCondor to contract with us to help finish setting up a cluster with many compute machines and two submit machines, one of which is the condor master. We have been using HTCondor for a few years now with a single submit machine which is also the condor mater, but are having trouble configuring the second to submit jobs to the cluster. Specifically, it appears that the new submit machine is being rejected by the schedd on the condor master.

Thank you,
Stephen Grammer
Emsi