Re: [HTCondor-users] force certain type of jobs to run on an specific startd

hi Todd,

I think I see why you didn't want users to mess with the Job transformations :)
Do you have any comments on my other questions? Basically, if I can
have multiple blocks [ ] [ ] inside a JOB_TRANSFORM?
I guess it would be cleaner to split it into different
JOB_TRANSFORM_XYZ either...
My main problem is that they need to processed in order, and once a
job have been successfully handled by one block, it should not be
analyzed by the others. Makes sense?

Cheers,
Jose

El lun., 11 may. 2020 a las 12:53, Todd L Miller
(<tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ: