Re: [HTCondor-users] Any compatibility issue upgrading individual daemons from 8.6.13 to latest?

Hi,

thanks a lot for the comments.
Yeah, I know the benefits of the schema-less classad architecture. But
you never know if there is something new with the communication
channel itself -rather the content-, that requires all daemons to run
the same version.
Anyways, my main concern is about non-backwards compatibility issues
for any of the daemon. But from the comments I feel there is nothing
to be worried about between 8.6 and latest.
Our configuration is split between condor_config, condor_config.local
and config.d/ That should keep working after an upgrade, right?

Thanks,
Jose

El vie, 5 feb 2021 a las 17:23, <david_johnson@xxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ: