From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxx <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 6:11:34 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Negotiation submitters sort order

Hi David,

AFAIS job related ads are not yet available, when the negotiator starts
to sort, i.e., just the ads mentioned in

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/user-priorities-negotiation.html

but probably you could extend your AccountingGroups to cover individual
users as well
   AccountingGroup = strcat(YourAccGroup, ".", Owner)
but you will probably need to define quotas/dynamic quotas for each
`group.user`

Cheers,
   Thomas